In recent years, aluminum alloy tailgates have become more and more popular, because the aluminum tailgate effectively reduces the weight of the tailgate. The surface of the aluminum alloy is 150-200kg lighter than the steel surface. The load weight of the aluminum tailgate ranges from 1 ton, 1.5 tons, and 2 tons. At present, 1.5 tons and 2 tons are installed, and almost 1 ton is not installed.
The operation mode of the aluminum alloy tailgate is consistent with the operation method of the steel tailgate, and mainly includes four actions of horizontal ascending, horizontal descending, upward flipping, and downward flipping. Of course, there are also some things to be aware of during the operation. The details are as follows:
1. Unskilled operators should not be used.
2. The operator needs to know the functions of the tailgate and can operate independently.
3. The operator should understand the faults that may occur during the operation and master how to solve the fault.
4. As with other lifting equipment, overload operation is strictly prohibited.
5. When there is a problem with the equipment during use, you should call and communicate with the technical personnel in time, and you must not act without authorization.
Maintenance of aluminum alloy hydraulic tailgates is also essential, and the maintenance measures are as follows:
1. It is forbidden to spray high pressure water and solvent on the hydraulic unit.
2. The inside and outside of the hydraulic unit need to be kept clean and the equipment should not be soiled at will.
3. regular oil injection, but not too much oil.
4. Check the cylinder regularly to ensure that the oil level in the cylinder is at the normal oil level.
The above is the three aluminum small series for everyone to share the aluminum alloy hydraulic tail plate operation precautions and maintenance measures, I hope to help you! If you have any questions, please call us at 400-0268-999!